1.25.2007

Flesh

I need to find more ways to get more bruises. That sore feeling when you stretch a bruised muscle is so delightful. It's like I exercised, except I didn't. Instead, I got hurt. Which is kind of like exercise, if you think about it. You're exercising your body's ability to heal. It looks badass too. Like a tattoo that you didn't mean to get.

Possible activities in the pursuit of intra-dermal hemmoraging:

Running around my apartment in the dark (I need more footstools though)
Skateboarding (I'm seriously considering this, even though I'm not a skateboarder)
Dead-arm contests on the school bus (no school bus, and I don't think people on the subway are down, so this one's out)
Freestyling walking (I kind of do this already, I just need more obstacles)
Starting fights (my pacifistic nature kind of puts this one out, also so many people carry knives, I want bruises, not lacerations)
Developing a genetic anti-coagulation disorder (I don't think that's possible at this stage in the game)

Any ideas will be tried.

No comments: