8.21.2006

More about No Interest in Traveling

I'm certainly not against traveling (I went to a Jamacian resort this winter and got "crunked" which was "sweet") I just don't think if I was about to plummet to my doom down a crevass that spontaneously opened in the earth revealing the magma beneath I would shout, "I never got to see Paris!" (except with some other city than Paris because I have been to Paris). Rather, I think I would lament not being drunk at the time, or not having gotten one more opportunity to masturbate in. Actually, I have thought numerous times since being "employed" that one of the most depressing things I could think of is dying on my way home from a full day of work, because that would mean I spent the last 9 hours of my life working, rather than doing something I liked. But that is just one of the hazards of life I suppose, that sometimes you have to invest in order to get returns, and sometimes you go out at the bottom of a downswing. I suppose the most conservative plan would be to always be drunk at work just to be safe (or masturbate constantly), but I guess I am just the sort of person that throws that kind of caution to the wind.

No comments: